Order your new 2019 | 2020 Entertainment Membership now!
Help us reach our goal
Entertainment book fundraising will help to provide Baxter Bear kits to help more children with asthma!
Baxter Bear is a free education kit used to assist parents and whanau with the management of children aged six and under, with asthma or childhood wheeze needing assistance/education on giving inhaler treatment.
The Baxter Bear kit consists of:
One fluffy bear (Baxter)
Spacer, mask, placebo inhaler, haleraide (all for teaching purposes)
Matilda and Spacer book
Baxter kit bag
Baxter Bear provides an opportunity for children prescribed reliever and/or preventer medication to play with the equipment being used in treatment, enabling the child to become familiar with it and how it works, and reducing any anxiety or fear they may have. The child is able to take the kit home.
With each kit distributed parents and whanau will be provided with an asthma education session, and follow up as required.
Referral to Canbreathe services is through GP, hospital services or by allied health professionals. Families and individuals can also self refer.
20% of every membership sold contributes to our fundraising. Help us achieve our goal by sharing this link with your friends and family. Thanks for your support!
Support us by joining Entertainment
The Entertainment Book, and the Entertainment Digital Membership, are your guide to the most popular restaurants, attractions, shopping, travel and more.
- Discover over $20,000 worth of valuable up to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers
- Exclusive Member rates at thousands of hotels and resorts around the world
- Member-only priced cinema tickets, theme park tickets, flights, gift cards and more
- Access to valuable rental car offers you can book online with ease
- Easy online search, mapping and reviews of participating businesses