Order your new 2019 | 2020 Entertainment Membership now!
Support MND New Zealand
Motor Neurone Disease (MND) is the name of a group of diseases that cause the death of the nerve cells (neurones) that control some muscles. With no nerves to activate them, these muscles gradually weaken and waste away. This causes progressive loss of mobility in the limbs, and difficulties with speech, swallowing and breathing. New Zealand has one of the highest rates of motor neurone disease (MND) in the world; two people are diagnosed with MND each week. MND New Zealand works with people living with motor neurone disease to enable them to have the best quality of life possible. They help people with MND access the full range of medical expertise and equipment they need, and provide practical and emotional support. They educate and provide up-to-date information for people with MND and their whanau as well as the health professionals working with them.”
Support us by joining Entertainment
The Entertainment Book, and the Entertainment Digital Membership, are your guide to the most popular restaurants, attractions, shopping, travel and more.
- Discover over $20,000 worth of valuable up to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers
- Exclusive Member rates at thousands of hotels and resorts around the world
- Member-only priced cinema tickets, theme park tickets, flights, gift cards and more
- Access to valuable rental car offers you can book online with ease
- Easy online search, mapping and reviews of participating businesses